Potluck Recipe for Crockpot, Tofu Question

This recipe is for Christena.  This recipe is modified from the January 1996 Vegetarian Times magazine.  To make it vegan, use a vegan sweetener rather than honey.  Otherwise I think it passes the test.  I have taken it to two very different potlucks and all the SAD eaters out there never even guessed that it was healthy.  They just thought it was good.  Even my 74 year old dad raved about it.
I made the apple cinnamon bars last week - they were wonderful.
Also made the Vegan Feta Cheese and it was the best substitute for SAD food I have ever had.  We added it as a topping for our roasted vegetable pizzas.  The only problem is that, even though I used reduced fat White Wave tofu, it had a whopping 10 grams of fat per serving (a combination of the tofu and tahini).  That is just more fat than I like at one time, even if it is "good" fat.  I could use lite silken tofu, but this recipe seems to need the texture of regular tofu.  Does anyone know a brand of extra firm tofu that has 1 gram or less of fat per serving?  If there is one, I will find it in the stores here or get them to order.  Thanks.
Marjorie

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                  San Francisco Black Bean and Corn Stew

Recipe By     : Vegetarian Times, January 1996, page 34
Categories    : Soups & Stews                    Very Low Fat

     1/4  c             dry sherry -- or Apple Juice
   2      c             onion -- chopped
     1/2  c             celery -- chopped
     1/2  c             carrot -- chopped
     1/2  c             red bell pepper -- chopped
   4      c             black beans, cooked
   2      c             corn, frozen
   2      c             vegetable broth -- or use water
   2      tbsp          garlic -- minced
   1      c             tomatoes -- chopped
   2      tsp           cumin powder
   4      tsp           chili powder
     1/2  tsp           oregano, dried
     1/4  c             cilantro, fresh -- chopped
   2      tbsp          honey
   2      tbsp          tomato paste

In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, add sherry (or apple juice).  When hot, add onions.  Saute, stirring, until soft but not brown.  Add celery, carrot and bell pepper; saute 5 minutes.  Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.  Lower heat; simmer 15 minutes.

Serving Ideas : Serve with cornbread or crushed corn chips if desired.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1016 1035 0 0