SAD-friendly Sloppy Joes

Hi all!  I had to make a quick dinner last week and came up with this.
The amazing part is that my SAD husband ate 4 of them!  Usually, he just
picks at whatever I make, so it must be good!

SAD-friendly Sloppy Joes

1 sweet banana pepper, "sauteed"
1 "chub" Morningstar Farms meatless crumbles
16 oz. can Italian style diced tomatoes
6 oz. can Italian style tomato paste

Heat in a pot or in microwave, serve on whole-grain buns.

I recycled the leftovers by adding 2 shredded zuchinnis, 1 4 oz. drained
can of mushrooms, and another 16 oz. can of diced tomatoes, heated it
and served it over pasta.  Tonight I might add a can of beans and call
it chili, who knows.

Liz
Muggy, thunderstormy Akron, OH