Veggie Rice Salad

I was looking through my recipes and remembered how good this one was and
thought I'd share it with all of you. Thanks for all the recipes you're been
sharing!

Christine's Veggie Rice Salad

1 cup uncooked long grain brown rice, cooked and cooled
3/4 cup diced carrots
1/4 large red onion, diced
1 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup zucchini, diced
1 small sweet red pepper. diced
1/2 bunch Italian parsley (flat leaf), minced

Dressing:
1-1/2 cups fatfree Vegan dressing- Nasoyannaise works well.
5 tablespoons lemon juice
1-1/2 tablespoons dried dill weed or 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard

In a large bowl, mix  veggies and rice together well. Set aside. Mix together
dressing ingredients and pour into veggie-rice mixture.
Mix together thoroughly and refrigerate for at least one hour. Tastes best
when allowed to chill overnight.
Enjoy! JBennicoff