Re: Need help with lemon pasta sauce that curdles

I've had good luck with evap skim milk "alfredo" type sauces by thickening
them with a little flour and not letting it boil - just barely simmer until
the flour thickens it and then add the other ingredients that you've cooked
in another pan and simmer a little more to combine the flavors. I usually use
2Tbs flour that I mix with 1/4 cup of milk or water or broth to work out the
lumps for every can (14oz) of milk. Add the flour paste to the milk in a
non-stick saucepan and stir/whisk constantly until it reaches the desired
thickness. If too thick add skim milk to thin or add more flour if not thick
enough.

Cheri