Re: grease for lunch

Hi!  I'm new to the list but have been stalking you all.. ;) hehe

I've been REALLY enjoying the Recipies.   Today I have homemade Hummus
and a salad, (could I be more proud.:)

anyhoo.  We have a Guy in our office who's staple food is Burger King...
or Good Times...If He had a salad it would probably kill him.
 I used to eat
that way
(not so many years ago) now the thought of food like that  makes me ill.

I'm a proproter of the Hay/"Fit For Life" method of food combining.

I've found it diffuclut to find many books on the subject.  Does anyone
have any sugesstions

"Do not wish to be anything but what you are and try to be that perfectly."
					~St. Francis De Sales~
  Michele A Hines, Assist. Bursar                |InterNet michele@xxxxxxxxxx
  The Naropa Institute                           |Voice Phone (303) 546-3554
  2130 Arapahoe Avenue                           |Fax Machine (303) 444-0410
  Boulder, CO 80302                              |