Canteloupe "ice cream" and Dixie Diner

<snip>
Related question:  Didn't someone once post a cantaloupe smoothie recipe
(with OJ?) especially intended for non-melon lovers?  If you're out there,
will you share again?
- ----------------------------
I didn't post the recipe, but I've used it so often since it was posted
that I have it memorized (not too hard, you'll see):

CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE

2 cups canteloupe chunks
1 cup orange juice
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
ice cubes (optional, to thicken)

Blend all in blender until smooth. If you don't drink it fast you might
want to stir it after a while since it tends to separate.

Shari

Shari Clayton Brownlee
mailto:brownlee_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx