Dixie pricing - I spoke too soon

I waited more than a week before I warned you about Dixie's prices...so,
naturally, I received a lovely email response from them TODAY.  They warned
me that Harvest Direct's shipping charges are higher (and they are, up to a
point) but that they would honor the pricing and credit me the difference.
 Fair is fair and I retract my statement about their lack of courtesy, in
SPADES!