Quiche Laverne recipe error

Hi, All,

Anne wrote "first i want to say that this recipe looks FABULOUS...it says to
bake 20-50 minutes. was it supposed to be 20-25 minutes?" Sorry about that.
 I cut-and-pasted that whole thing from the web page and there were soooo
many typos to correct that I didn't get them all - especially that very
crucial one!!  I was hoping Jacqueline would come to the rescue (she being
the one who has the book) and she did (25-30 mins., for those who may have
missed it).  Thanks, Jacqueline, and sorry for the trouble, everyone.