Unidentified subject!

October 1996 issue of Vegetarian  Times featured an article on the 10
Best Dishes from restaurants in the U.S. and Canada and they listed the
recipe of a Layered Tofu Supreme from the Kung Food Restaurant in San
Diego.   My husband and I went there to eat and  the Tofu Supreme was
very  delicious and was not expensive.  I have yet to make the recipe,
but plan to make it when I entertain next week.

Joanne Mill    jmill@xxxxxxxx