MsDougall Eating Plan

Hi, Recently I checked out Dr. McDougall online and there are lots of
different books. I'm interested in losing a lot of weight as well as changing
my diet permanently. I have already gone to no dairy, no meat or fish, and
egg whites only. Can someone give me suggestions on which of his books would
be more suitable? I'm also hoping to find some of them in the library.
Thanks for any help,
JBennicoff