Pasta sauce

          This is a nice, easy, quick, adpated sauce stolen from
          Cooking Light that I made last night:

          I Forgot-the-Name Pasta Sauce

          1 chopped green pepper
          1 chopped red pepper
          1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
          1 large portobello mushroom cap, chopped
          3 cloves garlic
          1 Tblspn dried oregano
          26 ounces FF jarred pasta sauce (I used a spicy one)
          1 cup dry red wine
          some FF mozzerella cheese (VERY optional)

          Saute peppers and onions in liquid of choice (I used sherry
          cooking wine, it was good) for 10 minutes (I needed to keep
          adding liquid in bits during this time).

          Add mushroom, garlic and oregano, saute for 2 minutes

          Add sauce and wine, bring to a boil and simmer for 20
          minutes

          Serve on noodles of choice (I put mine on wheat noodles, it
          worked). Sprinkle with cheese if desired.  I actually forgot
          to do this, and it tasted just great without.

          And, it tastes even better the next day, which I can attest
          to sitting here eating the leftovers for lunch!

          Tiffany