For Bob Williams---

Hi Bob, this is Mary Sue, replying to your kind message in re to Trader
Joe's etc. I tried several times to reply to the E-mail address that was
included in your message to no avail. My message was sent back to me
undeliverable. This is the E address that I used:
<samcm01.hzfmjf@xxxxxxx>. Is this correct? If not, perhaps you could
send the correct address or an alternate one for me to try. I had
written a fairly long reply to your message about Trader Joe's locations
and whether or not I'm from CA (I'm not) :>
Thanks again for your reply and your time!  Mary Sue....
In Lovely, Springish, Strafford, New Hampshire!