FW: YEAST

I just bought 2 pounds of bakers yeast from Sam's Club for $3.00.  It =
comes in two vacuum packed bags.  When I open one I put it in a jar and =
store it in the frige.  I have yet to get a loaf that hasn't risen. =20

I would imagine that any warehouse type store that sells the restaurant =
size bags of flour and other baking goods would have this size yeast.

By the way, this is my first time posting and I want to thank you all =
for renewing my enthusiasm for VLF eating...I was starting to slack off =
when I discovered this mailing list.

Thanks
Tonya