salad sandwich

Hi folks!
Thanks for all the suggestions (to the list & privately) for popcorn
toppings.  I can now report that I'm off the Can't Believe....Spray.
And with NO loss of flavor!  Yum, yum!!

I wanted to share with you all what I had for lunch - it was soooo good,
and thought maybe someone else would like to try it.
I started with a large sandwich roll (couldn't find one in whole wheat),
liberally spread tofu mayo on both sides (made w/low-fat tofu), layered
roasted red bell peppers (from a jar-packed in water), cucumber slices,
cut up artichoke pieces (canned, in water), and sliced tomato.  Ended up
with a very TALL sandwich (I recommend an attack from the side!).
Yummy!

I had originally intended to put it all in a ww pita, but as I was
shopping and had all the goodies in hand, I realized that a small
sandwich probably wouldn't do it for me.  A small amount of sliced red
onion or sprouts would have been good on it, too.
Hope you like it!
-- Juli