Egg Replacer

I was wondering...does anyone know if there are egg replacers, like egg
beaters, but aren't actually eggs? Like a liquid egg replacer, but minus
the eggs.

I use Ener-G egg replacer and it is a great substitute. It is made from
potato starch and has 10 calories per teaspoon, no fat. I use it in all my
baking as my son is severely allergic to eggs, and I don't feel comfortable
keeping real eggs in the house. Ener-G can be found in health food stores
or you can call the company direct for a catalog (1-800-331-5222) or see
their web page -  http://www.ener-g.com/  This company has a good variety
of low fat foods as they cater to people with allergies. I have ordered
directly from them many times and find them to be reliable and efficient.
Hope this helps,
    Viv
cyam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx