Ice Cream Machine

I am getting an ice cream machine for my birthday from my son and would like
to collect some recipes to try.  I will check out the archives tonight, but I would
love it if everyone could post or send me their favourite recipes for low fat or ff
ice cream, sorbets, ices....whatever.  I know I have seen some lately, but,
unfortunately, I didn't print them all off.  Thanks in advance.