Popcorn toppings

<<confess to using I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray - It helps the salt stick.
However, I would like to aim for something more non-fat than a spray whose 2nd
ingredient is soybean oil....  Thanks for any suggestions you come up
with!
- Juli (in Belmont, CA)>>

I haven't tried this myself, but I recall some time ago having this discussion on
this or the low-fat list.  Someone mentioned keeping a spray bottel filled with
water and lightly misting the popcorn so that the Butter Buds would stick.
Hope this helps.

Sandra
skidd@xxxxxxxxxxx