rice crispie treats

I make rice crispie treats all the time and have NEVER used margarine.  I spray
a little Pam in a microwave safe bowl, put all the marshmallows in the bowl and
microwave 45 sec. then stir and microwave another 45 seconds.  I also spray the
8 x 11 in pan with Pam before I put in all the ingredients.  This has worked
really well for me, and nobody has seemed to notice that I cheated!  I also put
lots of raisins in mine.  Hope this helps!  Karen