squash

I always cook my squash in the microwave until its done - soft to the touch
- and then cut it in half. I then put in whatever seasonings I want (honey,
lemon juice, cinnamon, orange juice, brown sugar, etc.) cover it and put it
back in the microwave for a minute or two. Haven't sliced my fingers or had
a knife slip since I started doing it this way.

Jane

Jane
Our Cayuga Lake cottage is available for rent when we're not there.
http://cyberrentals.com/NY/SegeNY.html
E-mail jbs11@xxxxxxxxxxx for details.