TVP

The latest "Prevention Magazine" has an article on the new generation of
"crumbles" to use in lieu of h*mb****r.  It states that they are far
superior to the plain old TVP.  I couldn't say, since I can't find any TVP,
but the Gimme Lean I tried in spaghetti sauce was great.  I also found some
canned, gluten based "Mock Ch*ck*n" in my local oriental grocery store,
good enough to fool my husband when used in a stir fry. -Laurie Kozisek