What's for dessert?

Found a yummy new treat for dessert.  I bought some of those sugar cones
for ice cream (they do contain a small amount of fat, and it is partially
hydrogenated oil, but they come up as fatfree on the nutrition analysis,
and we're talking about treats here, not a steady diet).  Filled 'em up
with sliced peaches and topped 'em with a blueberry!  Elegant and
delicious!

Ruth Hoffman       ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lake Zurich, IL
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Marcel Proust