eggplant burger

At 05:23 -0700 on 09/14/96, Lulu eloquently expressed the following:
>Last week, I thought I read about an eggplant burger in the digest. Guess I
>deleted it. I have been searching the archives, no luck. Does anyone have

Don't remember the post you mentioned, but I downloaded the archives about
a year ago and can't find an eggplant burger. 2 recipes for eggplant
sandwiches (roast the slices) and one for eggplant pancakes! (savory, not
sweet) Maybe the archives were updated for a while after I downloaded?
Linda Brock
mcgimp@xxxxxxx