Keeping food cool

Dianne wrote:

> Just one more question....do I have to worry about the chance of anything
> spoiling in her lunch pack?  I bought one of those insulated bags and I have
> 2 of those freezer packs to put in there.  Is that enough to keep things
> fresh until lunch-time at 11?

Dianne, my baby doesn't go to kindergarten yet (he's only six months old!), but
I use the same system for keeping the milk I pump for him cold until I can get
it home. It has been known to keep the bottles cold for 12 or 14 hours, let
alone 3 or 4. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm terrribly behind on my digests, so my apologies if this has already been
answered ...

Be well, Hadass

--
Dr. Hadass Eviatar                              Email: eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada             Phone: (204) 984 - 4535