RICE STEAMERS

Hi gang, I know this topic has likely been done to death, however I would
appreciate any creative or inventive ways to use my brand new rice steamer.
 I have wanted one for some time and finally broke down and bought one at
lunch time.  Please post any "new" recipes and email me privately any
recipes that have already been posted on the list.  I anxiously await your