MasterCook

Okay, so far so good.  I've been copying the recipes I want to save to the
Directions section of the MasterCook New Recipe screen, then retyping the
ingredients into the little boxes.  And I've figured out how to re-import a
recipe that was exported from MasterCook (save as .txt file, then Import).
Still can't figure out how to e-mail a recipe from within MasterCook.  It
keeps telling me I can't e-mail, I may have lost the connection to my
server.  Well, maybe I shouldn't get greedy.

Ruth Hoffman       ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lake Zurich, IL
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Marcel Proust