Re: Weight Loss

Hi Peggy
My name is Steve and I've been trying very hard to lose unwanted pounds.
My goal is to be down to 200 by the end of 1997.
20 weeks ago I was 280. I'm six feet two inches tall, so 180 to 200
would be good for me. Over the last 20 weeks I've lost 28 lbs. bringing
me down to 252. I'm averaging 1.4 lbs a week.
I've lost it first by cutting down on my food intake and now I've added
walking, I'm up to 60 minuets three times a week or more. 6-8 glasses of
water a day and cutting out hi fat items from my diet.
Most of all I'm trying to feel good about myself.
When I get down on myself then I'll eat anything.
Also I'm trying with the help from the list, to eat less meat.
Each week it gets better.
I've also given up tea and coffee.
Oh one more thing, no eating after 6pm.
Hope this helps.