Off topic posts

I'm new to the list and have enjoyed reading it for the last 2 weeks.  I
would be very interested in another list that was designed for some of the
off-topic subjects connected with lthe vlf diet and lifestyle.  For
example, I would like to hear more about people's experiences with the
diet.  I would not, on the other hand, be interested in long theoretical
arguments about the eficacy of the diet.  A general health and nutrition
discussion as mentioned in a recent digest would propably not be of
interest unless it was focused on vlf diet.
	Iwould like to hear from anybody knowing of a list that might be
of interest or from anybody considering forming such a list.
	Thanks, Allan