Fresh Banana Strawberry Muffin--VEGAN

    I was in Costa Mesa, CA yesterday and i bought a vegan muffin at a natural foods
store called "Mothers".  The muffin was great, but expensive.  I have the list of
ingredients and i was wondering if anyone could figure out how much of what i need to
use to recreate them.
 The ingredients are as follows:
Organic Oat flour, bananas, fruit concentrate, fresh strawberries, Ener-G egg replacer,
and baking soda.

It looks pretty simple, but i'm not the most talented cook. I appreciate any help!!!
Thanks,
Erin