lowd fat "meat" balls

I make a simple tomato and basil and garlic sauce for pasta, but sometimes
others here would like something substantial like meat ball or some kind of
low fat equivalent. Does anyone have a good recipe for some turkey balls or
bean balls or something that I could freeze a batch of and let people who
want them, add them to the tomato sauce.

I don't use salt so I have to use a lot of herbs.

Can you all help me think?

Thank you.

Elizabeth Ann