Tamara asked for muffin recipes.  I have a cookbook called "Secrets of
Fat-Free Baking" by Sandra Woodruff which is full of great muffin recipes.
She doesn't use any fats but uses various things such as fruits, etc.  I
have tried many of the recipes and they have all been very moist, better
than many of my old fat-containing recipes!  They had the book at Costco
here in Canada a few months ago.  (You can get it at regular bookstores but
very expensive here).  If you want me to post some recipes or email some,
let me know.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Mom to Sierra (2 1/2) and Keanna (5 mo)