Muffins

Hi I am trying to pack healthy, low-fat lunches for my b*l*gn* sandwich
eating boyfriend.  He usually eats whatever I put in his lunch and
really likes muffins.  Could all of you who have tried and truly
delicious muffin recipes please post them with exact instructions.  I
find most fat-free muffins tend to be dry and bland.  I just bought a
can of pumpkin and would like to try pumpkin muffins if there are any
recipes for those also.  TIA, Tamara