veggie burgers, dorm, and a treat

I'm normally a lurker, but I've been reading the digest
for a long time now, so I thought I'd be brave...I have
three topics and I apologize for the length, but I'll
split them so I don't get in trouble:

As for the person looking for a veggie burger that would
stay together, I've never been able to make a home-made
one.  Fat free Boca burgers are quite good, though.  I've
never missed meat as a vegetarian, and even don't really
care for it.  I really enjoyed these, chargrilled and
covered in great veggie toppings (FF cheese, tomato,
onion, lettuce, etc. accd. to your preference).  I didn't
think I'd like these because they claim to imitate meat
so well, but I found that their flavor was bland and
quite nicely overwhelmed by the grill and all my toppings.

Hope you like them!

Sue