low-fat lifestyle

I'm sure some of you in this group eat even less fat and calories every day than I do. I tend to
eat about 2200

calories a day of which I guestimate that I am getting about 20 grams of fat. I am very active

though - run about 5 miles a day, some days also teach aerobics, do stairmaster every day. Plus

I have a 1 and a half year old who keep me busy as well as a full-time career. The problem is I

quit menstruating about 6 months ago and recent tests indicate I have the estrogen level of a

post-menopausal woman. I'm 26-years-old!!!! My doctor attributes much of it to my low-fat

eating. Have any of you had similar experience? Please excuse me if this isn't a topic to be

discussed in the group. E-Mail me privately if you can. But, since this is a group for people

who live a low-fat lifestyle I thought someone may be able to help. Thanks a bunch.

Worried Elizabeth