stuffed peppers

I used to make these with m**t but I adapted it and they were great.

Stuffed Peppers

 1 cup of rice
1 small can tomato paste
3 large green peppers.split lengthwise, stem and seeds removed
3/4 cup cheese ( I used SoyaKaaz garlic and herb) or non-fat cheddar shredded
1 small can beans, drained or TVP or any m**t analog
spices, I used 1tsp Mrs. Dash, and 1/2 tsp. cumin and 1tsp. chili powder

Cook rice. Boil peppers in pot of water, about 10 minutes.
Put paste in skillet and add water from peppers to produce the desired
thickness of sauce. Low to medium heat
Add spices
Add cheese
Drain peppers and scoup mixture into peppers.  Leave extra rice in skillet
and serve