Re: Collard Greens???

Collard greens, which are always just called "greens" in the south (i.e.
"I'll have cornbread and greens") are a type of leafy vegetable.  The SAD
way to cook them is to boil them and season with pork.  I don't like
greens, but if I was cooking them, I would saute some onions and garlic
in vegetable broth and then add that to well-steamed greens.  They're
really tough and unpleasant if they're not cooked soft.  (Just MHO of
course :)

Trish