Thanksgiving Ideas

Last Thanksgiving was our first after switching to Ornish.  We had a GREAT meal.
Our usual Thanksgiving vegs, some FatFree vegan "stuffing" (Its the poutry seasoning, not the poultry you taste), and for the main dish, instead of T*rk*y, we had the
following recipe from the Archives.
Our SAD daughter and her husband were over, and brought their own t*rk*y to cook, but
when they had seconds, they had OUR sqaush......