Thanksgiving ideas

Hello all,

Here are a couple Thanksgiving ideas I recently got from some old cookbooks.
I've omitted the oil (about 1 T per recipe) but don't think that should
affect the outcome much.

Tofu Stuffing

12 oz tofu, sliced, drained well between paper towels
2 T minced onion flakes
1 t poultry seasoning (don't know what's in this)
1/4 t ground sage
4 oz shredded nonfat Cheddar cheese
Dash garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Place tofu in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add
remaining ingredients and stir until well blended. Place mixture in a
1-quart casserole that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
Cover and bake 30 minutes.

Bean-Stuffed Eggplant

2 medium eggplants
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c chopped onions
16 oz cooked kidney beans
2 c cooked white or brown rice
1/4 t dried thyme
1 t dried basil
1 t dried oregano
4 oz nonfat Cheddar cheese, grated
2/3 c nonfat dry milk
1/2 c water
2 t sesame seeds

Cut eggplants in half, lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4" thick
shells. Chop pulp. Add eggplant, garlic and onions to a nonstick skillet
(sprayed with nonstick spray) and cook, covered, until vegetables are
tender. Reduce heat to low. Preheat oven to 350. Stir in remaining
ingredients, except sesame seeds. Heat, stirring, until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat. Fill eggplant shells with bean mixture. Sprinkle evenly
with sesame seeds.  Place eggplants in  a shallow baking dish that has been
sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes, uncovered.