Chocolate

Geez, I feel like I really started something now! I guess I'd better help
to put out the fire, eh?

Chocolate Brownies

1/2 c. unbleached white flour
1/2 c. sifted cocoa
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
2 egg whites (large eggs)
2/3 c. tinned pumpkin
3/4 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
3 drops almond flavouring

Beat it all together, and pour it into an 8" x 8" pan prepared with
non-stick coating. Bake at about 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

Non-Stick Coating

1 T. liquid lecithin
2 c. (a 'mickey') grain alcohol or vodka

Blenderize these until all the lecithin is emulsified, and pour it back
into the mickey bottle. Use it by tearing off a corner of paper towel and
dousing it with the stuff after you've shaken it well. A mickey lasts me
about nine months 'cause I use it on everything.

<><Sylvia Genders LeReverend <>< Information Technology Research Centre
(ITRC) <>< An Ontario Centre of Excellence <>< 6 King's College Road <><
Room 286 <>< University of Toronto <>< Toronto, Ontario <>< M5S 3H5 <><
sylvia@xxxxxxxxxx <>< http://www.itrc.on.ca <>< "If you have tried your
hand at something and failed, the next best thing is to try your head.
--Anonymous<><