What kind of fridge?

Trying to eat a healthy, lowfat lifestyle means lots of fresh veggies and
fruits.  We're finding our refrigerator, even though it's almost 20 cubic
feet, is inadequate.  The crisper drawers are too small, and I'm getting
tired of bending over and rummaging in the depths.  Anyone have any
experience with a large capacity side-by-side?  I know some people hate
them, some love them.  What about a bottom-mount freezer?  The main
criteria is LARGE capacity refrigerator section, but still decent size
freezer, since we don't have a separate freezer.  Any opinions and advice
will be appreciated.

C.R.