Spicy potatoes

Many thanks to all who anwsered my question regarding spicing up food.

I made these potatoes yesterday, and they were WONDERFUL.  I thought
I'd share the recipe for those of you who share my passion for spicy
food.  It comes from the New McDougall Cookbook.

Spicy Potato Chunks
-------------------------
1/2 tsp paprika           1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp cayenne           1-2 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp dried tarragon      8-9 medium potatoes, scrubbed
1 tsp dried mustard         and cut into 1-inch chunks

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Mix all of the seasonings in a large bowl until you have a smooth paste.

Add a few potato chunks at a time and coat with the seasoning mixture.
Repeat until all of the potato chunks are coated.  (The less potato you
have, the spicier the chunks will be.)  Spread out on two nonstick baking
sheets and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until tender.

-Mici

P.S.  Actually, I doubled the spice mixture and used only two potatoes (I
told you I like it spicy).  They were wonderful.:-o