[no subject]

Anyways,  I'm 98% off dairy products with the exception of one problem
item-salad dressing!!
I just can't eat salad unless I have some kind of "creamy" dressing.  Does
anyone have any suggestions
for vlf dairy-free creamy type salad dressings?  I wonder if its possible to
make something with
mori-nu lowfat tofu or with the creme it that people have mentioned on the
list?Subject: help w/salad dressing

Dixie in their last catalog had the following recipes:
Ranch Dressing
3 tablespoons Creme-it
3/4 cup of water
2 teaspoons dry ranch seasonings, (like good seasons)

Garlic Dressing
3 tablespoons Creme-it
1/2 cup of water
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder

Honey Mustard Dressing
2-3 tablespoons of Creame-it
1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup of water

All of the above need to be mixed to a smooth blend, I tried the ranch and
it was very good.