Veg and fat-free places in Brasil?

There's a possibility that I may be able to take advantage of a
special fare to Brasil in the next few days. If anyone knows of
any vegetarian and/or low fat-free eating places in Rio, Brasilia
(or other cities), please let me know by private email as soon as
possible. Responses can be in English or Portuguese. If I go I'll
report back to the list on what I encounter.

Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM