Unidentified subject!

to Nathan, re his chocolate addiction:
I am studying dietetics at U of Missouri and have some knowlege about
this.  I would have to say that if you are eating 3 or 4 of these
chocolate bars a day, you should worry.  However, if you are eating a well
balanced, nutrient dense diet otherwise, one a day or one every other day
would not be so bad. Too much saturated fat can lead to heart disease in
the future.  Plus, these candy bars are providing A LOT of empty calories
(and fat calories).  So, I would suggest you eat less of them, but you
don't have to cut them out all together.

Kelley