Hi All
I am woried about my craveing for choclate. I often find myself
splurgeing on 2-5 choclate bars daily. Some days I find that I dont have
any craveing for choclate at all. But when I do eat chocolate is there
any harm (other than acne) in eating as mutch as I do?
I am a athelatic 18 year old young man. I also eat a constant and steady
healthy diet.(according to canada food guide)
Nathan MacDowall
Moncton, NB
PHONE: 506-384-8426
FAX: 506-858-7014