Confession

Since everyone else is fessin' up, I'll add mine. I have lost 12 lbs. since
becoming a vegetarian...I am proud of this, but I had hoped the pounds
would continue to drain off...I know my problem is the fat in fast food,
and I try to watch it. But I love chocolate. How many times can one make FF
brownies when one longs for Zero bars, Choclairs, Suchard truffle bars...ah
me...

On the bright side, I love popcorn and bought myself a hot-air popper a
long time ago (better butter on air popped, I thought). I can't eat animal
fats now, and didn't want to get hooked on margarine-coated PC, and truly
wanted something FF and tasty, so I tried the Amino Acids in a spray
bottle, and it WORKED!!! Tasty popcorn that was FF!!! Not soggy at ALL!!!

YES!!! I love this group.

Sylvia   8-)  +

<><Sylvia Genders LeReverend <>< Information Technology Research Centre
(ITRC) <>< An Ontario Centre of Excellence <>< 6 King's College Road <><
Room 286 <>< University of Toronto <>< Toronto, Ontario <>< M5S 3H5 <><
sylvia@xxxxxxxxxx <>< http://www.itrc.on.ca <>< "If you have tried your
hand at something and failed, the next best thing is to try your head.
--Anonymous<><