Mole Sauce

Mole Sauce is a favorite of mine.  I do not prepare it that often
now, because it calls for very special ingredients that are not
readily available in Canada.
I have spent time in Mexico taking advanced language courses and
enroled in cooking classes in the afternoon. We prepared mole sauce
from scratch after having spent time with the cooking instructor
going from stall to stall at the market buying the inredients.
Well Zoe, there is a homepage for mole fans with lots of recipes;
http://www.slip.net/~bobnemo/mole.html
Regards, Monique