Re: FATFREE Digest V96 #212

Neil and Erin,

The "Mastercook" you see referred to is a commercial
recipe/nutrition/cooking program available from Sierra On-Line or a number
of software dealers. The features list is quite extensive and rather
low-cost available in Mac, Windows and I believe DOS versions for around
$30. I purchased the Cooking Light version which contains recipe files from
Cooking Light Magazine and am very pleased with it.

>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 12:56:45 -0500
>From: Erin Dori <elyle@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: mastercook
>
>>This has been bothering me for a long
>>time, but I have been afraid to ask it
>>because I thought everyone else would
>>think I was ignorant if I did.
>>
>>Can't stand it any longer, so here
>>goes:  Just what exactly is Mastercook?
>>Everyone refers to it or quotes from it
>>(exports?) and I don't know what you
>>are talking about?
>>
>>Can someone enlighten me? Privately
>>would be fine.
>
>Actually..this is a good question.  I've been wanting to know too.  Thanks
>for jumping in first, Neil ;)
>
>Soo..for all responding to Neil..please include me too!
>

>~Erin Dori
>   elyle@xxxxxxx

Michael Ward
Production Head Electrician/Vari*lite Op
"Miss Saigon NY"