French toast

Here's a great french toast recipe I made up:

I buy a loaf of unsliced white bread at a bakery (you could use
French, Italian, any other bread also), sliced very thickly (at least
that's how I like it).  I pour a carton of egg beaters, or your egg
substitute of choice, into a bowl and add a little cinnamon.  Dip the bread in
the batter and grill on a non-stick skillet sprayed with a little
PAM.  While that's grilling, I slice up a banana and throw the slices
on the skillet once the french toast is nearly done.  Flip the banana
slices over to grill both sides (warning:  they grill really fast!).
I then put the grilled banana slices in between two thick slices of
my french toast, put some lite Cool-whip on top, and cover the sucker
with the real Vermont maple syrup, and WOW.  Always a huge hit with
breakfast guests too.