Bean recipies

A favorite bean recipe in our house is simple dried lima beans. The only
flavoring added is onion and liquid smoke. We do them in a crock pot.

Soak the beans overnight. Drain and rinse. Put into crock pot and add
water to cover. Add about one medium chopped onion and 2 to 3 tsp. of
liquid smoke. Adjust to your taste. Cook on low all day. Not at all
spicy and has an excellent smoked taste.