leftover vegies/toaster waffles

Jennette and all other interested parties:

I've only made the broth once (just got the recipe recently), and I admit i
threw the vegies out--didn't know what else to do with them.  I'm definitely
open to suggestions. My vegies weren't cooked to doneness, so they still had
a lot of "crisp" left to them.  I am wondering, though, if a lot of the
flavor was leached out of them.

And about waffles:  there are toaster waffles in all of the HFSs and the
co-op I shop at.  Have never read a label because I prefer to make waffles
from scratch and haven't
been interested in buying them.  But if you're looking for a healthier
version of what Kellogg's has to offer, try your local HFS--they're slowly
starting to catch on to the demand for fat-free.

Gretchen